Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When people ask me who's behind Franklin Circles, I say "me and Ben".

Ben Franklin started the first in Philadelphia back in 1727. Franklin's group called themselves The Junto, it met each week for over 30 years, and Franklin called it "the best school."

I started the first Franklin Circle here in Denver in 1996, and I've been learning more about small groups and adult learning ever since.

This week I'm starting a new open Franklin Circle, it will give newcomers a sample meeting right after the Denver IDEA Cafe each Friday. Also, a new closed, confidential Franklin Circle is also forming for Denver Startup Forum members. For more info, email me at John@JohnWren.com or call me at (303)861-1447.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!