Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young." "The higher up you go, the more mistakes you are allowed. Right at the top, if you make enough of them, it's considered to be your style." Fred Astaire, movie star whose birthday is today.

Today I'm going to the CD1 assembly/ convention here in Denver. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Did you go to your caucus February 5? Do you think some of the new people who've been drawn in to the caucus this year will become new leaders for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!