Sunday, May 11, 2008

On this day in 1934 - Dust Bowl: A strong two-day dust storm removes massive amounts of Great Plains topsoil in one of the worst dust storms of the Dust Bowl in North America. On Mother’s Day in 1934, Bill & Bob talked for the first time, which lead eventually to them founding Alcoholics Anonymous.

Yesterday I attended the 1st Congressional District Assembly at Denver’s South High. The Denver Post this morning said a little about it, and this is the comment I posted at the bottom of that article:


There were thousands of Democrats in Denver's South High yesterday for our 1st Congressional District Assembly and Convention. This was a big, big story. Where's the news coverage in today’s paper? Would someone help me understand why the Denver Assembly wasn't front page news today? Annette, did you attend, it's hard to tell from your story. Why no photograph?

I then wrote a rather long article about my experience yesterday and posted it on the Denver Post's Your Hub. Maybe you can find it there, I couldn't after the post went up, and I don't want to waste my entire morning. I'll try again tomorrow.

Did you go to the assembly yesterday? What was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!