Wednesday, August 16, 2023

"Am I my brother's keeper?" Possible topic for Online Socrates Cafe? t

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

This or anything else can be our topic at an Online Socrates Cafe if you come 15 or 20 minutes early and suggest it as a topic: https://www.gotquestions.org/brothers-keeper.html

Small Business Chamber of Commerce Inc is my face, registered with the Colorado Secretary of State. It has been a labor of love for me since the Friday after 9/11 when we held our first Socrates Cafe here in Denver, and we've been gathering 2 or 3 times a week ever since, online when we were forced to do so by the CDC and my irrational fear.

At noon the day of each Online Socrates Cafe we post info about the platform we will be using and a link to it that we will be using, often the same as the previous meeting. If you have any questions or suggestions about this or anything else please call me, leave a message, and I'll get back with you as soon as possible. Call 24/7 (303)861-1447 


1 comment:

  1. What are you starting? How may we help you? Call 24/7 and leave a complete message, (303)861-1447

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!