Saturday, August 26, 2023

Help!

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

Panic. I've been working on a project to strengthen the voice of the common man since 1990. 

The last few days I've taken the final step, sent out an announcement to a few friends like you #YYYRTN on Twitter. And now I panic. I'll tell you more if you join us at Anderson Academic Commons at the University of Denver tonight.

There is a lot more I need to do before making the announcement, but just had an insight. The manic panic is back. What's going to be different this time? Being transparent. I just had an idea for doing that. I'll be posting here 2 or 3 x per day. I'll let you know how it goes at DU right here or join us on Google Meet.

John

"John Wren is the Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc., since 1990 he has been working to strengthen the informed voice of the common person. SBCC takes no position on candidates or issues.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!