Monday, January 01, 2024

1st Meeting, Monday thru Friday, the "Woke" or "Awakened" group?

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447 The name of the group is all we will decide today. Can't stay today? Please mark your calendar Monday thru Friday, 9:30 Denver MST, to co host call, leave your bid as message, if I can reach you to confirm, we will announce you as one of our charter members and/or a friend at the next 9:30 a.m. live meeting. Should we be an AA group? Or better to keep it open to everyone? I'll give you my thoughts until we dicide at a 9:30 a.m. meeting. Thanks! Call now 24/7 (303)861-1447

1 comment:

  1. 1st Online "Awakened" group, right here. We will start each meeting with dialogue about one page of the big book, the first 164 pages. Tomorrow xi - xii Preface. Mark you calendar, join us herre tomorrow, if I can figure out X-Twitter Circles. Can you help me? Post your willingneww to volunteer and your phone number, I'll call you back.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!