Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Notes

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447 Expecting unlimited shares until the world gets my earlier post, just as most days, I use most of my time hunting for something, it's an endless supply of things to hunt because I'm constantly loosing them again. That's not a new insight, I've told lots of people about it over the years, and I've retold myself most days for my calendar, keys, the book I need, telephone numbers, etc, etc. What just now occured to me, as I hunt for my lost calendars, last year's and the new one, with many stops for moments of insight much like this one, even now as I write this distracted by another, stop! A very organized friend told me she is highly organized because she can maintain perfectly organized, but let the least little thing get out of order and it's not long until the disorganization takes over. This thought has occured to me many many times before, but just now, for the first time, I realized that same thing might very well apply to me. I start imaginging getting help, where we would start, and then, for the very first time as I already said, I'd better write this down, and here I am. The most painful thing, this is the best I can do after reading many of the time management books, going to classes, working intensively on ADHD, and trying to cope with the depression, realizing how much of my life since at least my first day in school, has been wasted this way.< The good news, it's not dementia. Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!