Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Today is the first day Internet monitized for what I've been doing here since 2004.

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447 SBCC (Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc), since 1990 working to strenthen the voice of the common man in business and politics with @SocratesCafes and @IDEACafe, starting tomorrow (Thur, 12-4) I'll give you a daily report at 9:30 a.m. Denver MST on www.JohnWren.com. When you watch and share, be a guest on the show by calling (303)861-1447

1 comment:

  1. I'll move "John Wren Live" back to YouTube, I can't seem to find a way to post it on X.com, if you can help me... #YYYRTN

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!