Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving.

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

I'm grateful for you, each and all, yall. Thank you for your patience as I wrestle with digital and Devine tools, It's amazing, as with all math, I'm told, each concept seems impossible to understand, but like baseball, if we take batting practice each day, finally we understand, then looking back what had seemed impossible suddenly one day is understood and we wonder how anyone could not understand, and we go on to the next concept, you and I and our higher power. #YYTN 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!