Sunday, November 12, 2023

I'm looking for 5 good friends who will help me with this:

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

DRAFT 

November 13, 2023  10:00 a.m. MST Posted on www.JohnWren.com 


To: Chat GPT

From: JohnScottWren@gmail.com


Please revise this, change punctuation and grammar of course, also change any words you think I’ve used incorrectly, and also change any of the expressions of thought you think should be changed and give me 2 alternative expressions. Any questions before you go to work on it?




The Way We Were & The Way We Are Now.

Why? Because we like you!


Starting tomorrow I’m going to write each morning about (1) the previous 24 hours; and (2) the decades between today and May 8, 1947 when I was born in Amarillo, Texas. 


Tomorrow November 13, 2023, you’ll see this again and I’ll have written, maybe finished, the 1st chapter of the 1st Volume  “1941-1950, My Life and the Times,” with a little help to my friends, 5 people who have agreed to read each chapter and give me their thoughts. If you’d be willing, call me (303)861-1447 and leave a complete message. 


Why am I doing this? As one of the first members of the Mickey Mouse Cub  one of the first people to wear the Mickey Mouse ears (to celebrate my brother Randy’s birthday, greeted by and then getting a train ride with Miss Disneyland, it’s still like we original club members said back then: 


Why? Because we like you. Also, much like Ulysses Grant realized when he was in the final months of his life after winning the civil war and serving as POTUS, I just realized I’m in the red-zone of life, and I’d like to leave my 4 adult, very adult, children more than just a thank-you note, and enough for Janet to regret finally saying to me a couple of weeks ago, “never contact me again or I’ll get a restraining order” and apparently meaning it. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH HER. 


DO you have any close friends who might buy this from me now?  I’d prefer cash asap, but I’ll sign a right of first refusal contract with anyone who’d care to buy one, especially you John Davis (his dad Marvin and Pop were next door neighbors,) I’ll tell you more about that when we get to the second chapter about the 2nd decade, (1951-1960).


None of this should be seen as an offer to sell. And chances are, it will change radically as I work with Chat GT each day until I feel good about a final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!