Tuesday, November 14, 2023

What do you know about John Wren? Who is he?

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

If you are a friend, relative, client, employer of John Scott Wren, and you have something to say about him, such as "he sends too many emails," "or he was the first one I heard praise the potential of AI for small business, Chat GPT and I would very much appreciate it if you'd take a look at this:


Yes, for a 2nd time John is asking for your financial help, If I ever get a personal check from anyone, I'll open a checking account for From John Scott Wren's Friends and file a report each month or so thereafter with the Colorado Secretary of States office. If you'd prefer to be anonymous I'll first deposit it to a second account, "anonymous friend" and then deposit that deposit to the "Friends account" I'm sorry but I will not accept cash or anything other than your personal check made out to me. Tax deductible?  No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!