Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I just got this email from my friend Johnny:

okay, John.

In reading the exchange you had on your blog, I agree with you about A-I... This is a job for professionals, and not for mobocracy. I'll send my emails and vote "no."

Thank you for taking the time to post this, and making a difference. It's mighty alluring to fall into the illusion of control with ballot initiatives. I seem to remember that there was an initiative of this type that created the need for so many more of these initiatives... ugh.

Cheers!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!