Thursday, October 04, 2007

I’m getting positive feedback about my emailed letter to the Rocky Mountain New$ earlier today about Mayor J-Hic’s cash grab (see below). It will be interested to see if the New$ publishes the letter.

A well written letter, and a well-reasoned argument, John. Thanks for all you are doing.
Best regards,
Ryan R. Call, Esq.
(Denver GOP Vice-Chair)

Great letter, John. I think this Denver vote could be a lot closer than they want it to be.
(From a top GOP leader who wants to remain anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!