Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Rocky Mountain News letter to the Editor section is still not allowing debate on letters concerning A thru I (see my letter to them earlier today at the bottom of this post.)

So I just made a 2nd call to their newsroom and left a 2nd voice mail message, followed by this second email, and copied several other newspapers:

Boettcher letter by Tom Jensen still allows no comments,
I can't even read the full text.

I'd sent you a letter several hours about this, and I left voice mail in
the newsroom then, too.

I'm posting about this obvious manipulation of the news and stifling of
debate on A thru I on my blog www.JohnWren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!