Thursday, October 11, 2007



Steve Saunders just interviewd me for KMGH Ch7. He tells me it will air today (Oct 11)at 4 p.m. in it's long version, a shorter version at 5 p.m., and then possibly again at 10 p.m. On it I encourage people to attend our Ben's Chamber TGIF tomorrow (Oct 12) at 4 p.m. We hope to make this the #1 weekly networking event in metro-Denver, it's free and open to everyone, this should help us get off to a good start! RSVP if you haven't already at http://cocacop.meetup.com, OK? RSVP Yes/No/or Maybe for tomorrow, and you'll get a notice each week about special guests. Do you think Mayor Hickenlooper would join us next week?

Also, check out the Jim Spencer interview on Colorado Confidential. He's very negative about the Denver Tax/Bond proposal, it would be a great piece to forward along to your friends. If we all email our friends, we can defeat J-Hic's cash grab!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!