Monday, October 29, 2007

Since 1994? I've been holding a weekly meeting I now call the Denver IDEA Cafe for people who want help as they start a new career, a new project, a new campaign or a new business. It's not meant to become a weekly habit for anyone, just a boost when looking for a new direction.

I just sent this to Denver the media in Denver, so if you want to be at the brainstorming table (the first 12 to RSVP each week sit at the "inner circle" and brainstorm) RSVP now!

November 2, 2 p.m. Denver IDEA Café_ Jim Saylor www.YellowHatMarketing.com and Mary Jo Claussen, Las Brisas de Mexico will speak. Meeting is free and open to those starting a new career, a new project, a new business, or a new campaign. Startup experience is shared and there is brainstorming. RSVP at http://ideacafe.meetup.com/1 or (303)861-1447.

Location: Panera Bread, 1350 Grant St., Denver, in the community room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!