Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just vote NO on A thru I!
Why? Look back over what has been
posted here for the last few weeks.

If you agree, send an email today to
your friends, call them, and call into
radio talk shows.

People will be voting now, every one's
received their ballots in the mail.

And the Mayor is out of town! I just got this
from his scheduler! (below is my email to her):

He is out of town both this Friday and next Friday. I am sorry John.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: JohnSWren@aol.com [mailto:JohnSWren@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:23 AM
To: Moore, Suzan - Mayor's Office
Subject: Grassroots Rally Fridays at 4 p.m.

Hi Suzan,

Following up my voice mail just now,
would the Mayor be able to attend to
help us get this started this week or
next? (see attached flier.)

I'd spoken with Roxane White about it
last week.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!